Sunday, September 30, 2012

Gut Bacteria Could Cause Diabetes

Greetings everyone,

Take a look at this brief video which I've linked to. The researchers are claiming that bacteria in the gut may cause diabetes.  It's worth taking a look at.  I believe that the food which we take in, especially meat and poultry, may contribute to having the gut bacteria; especially if it is not properly cooked.  Just a thought.  Anyway, enjoy the video.

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2012/09/gut-bacteria-could-cause-diabetes-2451180.html


This  morning my husband and I did our usual 5K run at Prospect Park (I jogged and walked more than I ran).  If you live in the NYC area and wish to join our  Sunday morning team, send me an email.  Wear comfortable clothing, and most importantly, comfortable running shoes.  Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment