Sunday, September 23, 2012

Heal at your Own Pace

Yesterday I met a woman in her late 30's who shared with me that she was diagnosed with diabetes 5 years ago.  For privacy, I will refer to her as "Jean."

Jean approached me at my display for the Natural Organic Diabetes Solution Supplement.  I immediately noticed that she was drinking a popular soft drink (name withheld) and she also had a pack of cigarettes in her hand.  Jean asked me whether the product worked, and before answering, I asked whether she was currently on prescription medication.  She stated that she currently uses Insulin and Metformin.  I then asked whether her goal was to become healed to the point where she would no longer require the medication, and she stated "yes."

I talked with Jean about the need to increase her intake of water if she chose to continue smoking cigarettes, since cigarettes are known to dehydrate the body.  Those with blood sugar challenges need the body to remain hydrated.  At that point, Jean appeared to become uncomfortable, and I explained to her that healing is an individual journey.  The Natural Organic Diabetes Solution Supplement has been reported by those who have used it (including myself) to lower the blood glucose levels in as little as three days.  Results vary according to your body's own metabolism, along with your eating habits, daily stress levels and various other factors such as your belief and determination.  Note that the products is not FDA evaluated and no claims of healing are being made.

There is another key factor in your journey to health.  Do you have a support system?  Do you have a team of medical professionals?  By a team of medical professionals, I am referring to licensed medical doctors as well as naturopathic doctors.  Your team should be comprised of those who also believe that "so-called" diabetes can be reversed and ultimately cured, and they should be willing to encourage and work with you throughout the process.  Each Saturday, I conduct a free support group in the NYC area for those who have blood sugar challenges (notice I am avoiding labeling you as diabetics).   Add to your healing arsenal prayer, meditation, affirmations and visualization, and you have tools to propel you to success.  I would be remiss if I overlooked other natural healing modalities such as Reiki (Universal Life Force Healing Energy) and NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming).

Getting back to Jean, I have high hopes for her healing.  She was upfront by stating that she has to improve her eating habits, and she is aware that smoking is a "no-no."  I find that people who are upfront as opposed to being in denial tend to heal at a faster rate.

More to come in future entries.  Until then, believe in your healing.  You CAN reverse and heal diabetes.

Queen Mother SpiritChange




No comments:

Post a Comment