Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Personal Healing Affirmations

I am sharing with you healing affirmations which I developed and continue to use in my journey for optimal health. 

HEALING AFFIRMATIONS
(For Daily Use and Meditation)
1.  I AM healed.
2.  I AM grateful for my health.
3.  Each day I become healthier and healthier.
4.  The Universe supports my healing by providing
an abundance of  natural cures.
5.  I choose to remain healthy for the rest of my life.
6.  I have a healthy diet.
7.  My height and weight are proportionate and
reflect a healthy lifestyle.
8.  I exercise daily to maintain optimal health.
9.  I pray, meditate and visualize daily.
10. I surround myself with others who support a
totally healthy lifestyle;  mind, body and spirit.
© QMSC 2011

With much love and light to all,
Queen Mother

P.S. follow this link regarding a natural remedy:  http://www.thenewdiabetessolution.com


No comments:

Post a Comment