Friday, September 9, 2011

Choices

We all make choices each day, whether it is what to wear or what we are going to do for entertainment.  The most important choices involve our health, for we all know that we must at minimum be in satisfactory heath in order to carry out our daily responsibilities.  "Health is wealth."


What types of choices do you make regarding diabetes?  If you were diagnosed with diabetes, as long as you are not a minor (under 18 years old), you do have the power to choose what you may or may not do regarding treatment.  Insulin vs. oral medication?  Insulin vs. natural remedies?  Oral medication vs. natural remedies?  


Knowing that your health is the most important tangible aspect of your life, how do you choose among the volumes of information given to you by doctors, family members, spouses, well-meaning friends, the media, medical journals and even strangers on social media networks?


The first thing to do is realize that there are actually no right or wrong answers.  I have personally chosen to reverse and defeat diabetes by using natural remedies, however that is what I am passionate about and therefore it worked for me.  Do I suggest that everyone diagnosed with diabetes attempt to cure it in the same manner which I did?  Of course!  However, that may or may not be the right step for you to take at the present time.


The best advice I can offer is for you to gather as much information as you can and then any changes you make, do it under strict observation and counsel from a licensed medical practitioner.  


It would be reckless for you to throw away your medication and attempt to defeat the disease on your own.  If you choose to become medicine-free, the correct path is to continue using the insulin or oral medication while adding the natural remedies to your daily regimen, under the care of your doctor!  As you see your blood sugar levels decline, your doctor will most likely reduce the dosage of your medication.  Continue in this manner until you are able to become medicine-free.  You will reach a point in the decline of the disease when you will actually be able to call your doctor and say "I want to reduce my insulin dosage by 5 units (or whatever the amount)."  As the days and weeks go by, you will become an expert on your body, as long as you are consistent and diligent with your efforts.


I wish I could tell you how quickly your blood sugar levels will begin to decline once you add natural remedies to your health regimen, however I am aware that we are all different and our bodies react differently to different things.  I can only give you my experience, and can state without reservation that from what I hear others saying, my experience is the norm, as opposed to the exception.  When I began adding natural remedies to my health regimen, my blood sugar levels began to decline within a few days.  I was so encouraged that I never looked back, and within about 3 months, I was completely free from insulin and oral medication.  


Throughout the process of returning to health, it is important to refrain from judging yourself.  There are times that you may feel like giving up and settling for a life of forever using medication with the hope of reducing the dosage.  That's ok.  If you need to be in that space for awhile, do so, because to force yourself to do otherwise would be adding additional stress which, as a diabetic, you certainly do not need.  Allow yourself to feel, to be, to do and not to do.  When you are ready, you will make the necessary changes.


I do hope this information has been helpful.  Feel free to contact me with your questions, comments, stories, or just to say hello!  Contact me for more information as to how you may purchase the Natural Organic Diabetes Solution Supplement (NODSS).  http://www.thenewdiabetessolution.com.


Much love to all,
Queen Mother


                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment